Frasers Property Singapore
Development & Projects
30 November 2021
To support Developments & Projects in the pre-planning stages of a building project right through to its completion. From producing the initial Bills of Quantities for tendering to ensuring that the actual construction delivers on its contractual agreement, he/she shall be responsible for the project’s cost, budget and quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee the measurement and tender documentation processes.
• Drive adoption of industry best practices and the use of technology to support the measurement processes.
• Establishes tender and procurement strategies and advises on relevant contracts for contractors, specialists and sub-contractors.
• Endorse cost estimations and monitors cash flow forecasts.
• Endorse final accounts and establishes policies for payments and post contract administration matters.
• Work to mitigate risks and advises on dispute resolution techniques when necessary.
• Leverage industry experience to aid his market research in construction costs with respect to the different asset classes and project the future trends.
• Possess a Degree in Building, Quantity Surveying or related field.
• At least 15 years of relevant quantity surveying or cost planning experience in the execution of Commercial, Retail, Residential, Industrial and Logistics projects.
• Familiar with local and international construction contracts, such as SIA, Redas, PSSCOC, Fidic, contract forms.
• Possess a strategic and analytical mind with high levels of independence, ownership, endurance, adaptability, and demonstrate excellent leadership to drive the commerciality of the projects.
• Seeks continuous improvement on the design and processes through consistently questioning the status quo.
• Possess excellent understanding of the entire design, project management, and building process of development projects.Apply now See other opportunities