Sustainability is a key contributor to our success and our unifying idea is at the core of all we do. Frasers Property aims to leverage opportunities provided by sustainability to enhance the experiences of both our customers and our employees.
Frasers Property UK is committed to sustainably managing the impacts of our operations. We have developed a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which outlines our commitment and approach to sustainability management. Our policy covers three themes: Consuming Responsibly, Focusing on People and Acting Progressively.
We are also committed to improving the way we do business. We believe that investing in sustainability means better outcomes for our tenants, customers, employees and the community. We are committed to:
View our CSR policy
View our modern slavery statement
- Achieve net zero carbon in all landlord controlled areas by 2030
- Achieve 5 Star GRESB ranking by 2024
- Complete climate risk assessments by end of 2024
- Develop and implement a responsible sourcing and waste policy by end of 2020
- Educate all staff on sustainability
- Develop a health and wellbeing framework for all new and existing developments