Who doesn’t love a good, relaxing staycation? In celebration of our nation’s 54th birthday, we’re giving away a weekend staycation at Capri by Fraser, China Square!
Simply follow and on Facebook and look out for the contest questions that will be posted on Frasers Property Singapore's Facebook page on 8, 9 and 10 August 2019. Leave your answer on the comments section of the posts.
One selected winner, who answers all 3 questions correctly and has the most heartwarming answer for question 3, will receive a 2D1N stay at a Studio Executive Room at Capri by Fraser, China Square, inclusive of breakfast for two.
This contest ends on 12 August 2019, 11:59 pm (GMT +8). The winner will be announced on 15 August 2019.
Good luck and don’t forget to read the Terms and Conditions that apply for the contest here:
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd (“FPRM”), its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Singapore, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
FPRM reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPRM is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “5 Things Singaporeans Love” and the “contest period” is from 8 August to 12 August 2019, 11:59pm (GMT +8). One (1) winner will be announced on Thursday, 15 August 2019.
2. Prizes are as follows:
One (1) winner will receive a 2D1N weekend stay at the Studio Executive room at Capri by Fraser, China Square, inclusive of breakfast for two, worth S$630. The voucher is not exchangeable for cash and will be valid for six months from issue date, subject to availability and the hotel residence’s blackout dates.
The Winner is encouraged to share his/her stay experiences by uploading photo/video posts on his/her social media feed, tagging @frasershospitality, @caprichinasquare, @fraserspropertysg and #FraserMoments.
3. To qualify for the contest:
- Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Facebook account (for verification purposes) and must be a follower of the Frasers Property Singapore Facebook Page and Capri by Fraser, China Square / Singapore. Participants whose Facebook accounts are not open to public will be disqualified. FPRM reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Facebook profile.
- Each participant must answer all 3 contest questions posted on 8, 9 and 10 August 2019 correctly, and provide a heartwarming response for the 3rd question. Their answer must be posted in the comments section of each contest question post.
- A maximum of one (1) entry per person is allowed for the Facebook contest. Where a participant submits two (2) or more entries, the last submission will be accepted and the rest of the entries will be void.
- Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and mobile number).
4. The official time is Singapore Facebook time (GMT+8). Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. Frasers Property Singapore will select one (1) winner from Facebook. The winner will be announced on Thursday, 15 August 2019, via a winner’s announcement post on Facebook.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPRM’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. One (1) Winner will be determined by Management of FPRM (whose decision shall be final) on 12 August 2019 after the closing of the entry period and notified on 15 August 2019 via a winner’s announcement on the Frasers Property Singapore Facebook Page.
8. Participant selected as winner in this Contest must contact Frasers Property Singapore via Facebook Direct Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winner. Selected winner must provide his/her Full Name as per NRIC, E-mail Address and mobile number for verification purposes to determine his/her eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winner, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPRM’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPRM will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FPRM assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FPRM reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPRM reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Property Singapore the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. FPRM’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FPRM reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.